General Summary: The Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by the company to current and new clientele. Essential Job Functions: Builds and maintains... Read More
Commercial Sales AssociateDate Listed: Oct 14, 2021 Apply Now
General Summary:The Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by the company to current and new clientele.
Essential Job Functions:
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Working on NECA certifications.
- Fluent with various sales software packages.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field.
- Must have at least two years of related experience required working with an institution (large client).
- Possess the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.