Register to Attend TXConnect Membership Summit
Join us on August 15 – 18, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort, San Antonio for the TXConnect Membership Summit. The summit gives TTA members and industry partners the opportunity to focus on a more connected rural Texas and the future of the telecommunications industry in the communities we serve. It also gives us the opportunity to celebrate industry accomplishments and talk about the political and regulatory issues facing our membership and our customers.
Additionally, there will be golf and spa treatments, entertainment and activities, industry speakers and great opportunities for networking with TTA members and non-members from all facets of our industry.
Attend TXConnect Membership Summit to become more involved with the association, its activities, and long-term goals. Connect with the leaders in our industry to foster true collaboration during the summit and beyond.
TXConnect is for TTA members and non-members from all facets of our industry including accounting, marketing, customer experience, technical innovations and more.
- Discover the real-world issues facing rural Texas communications service providers and learn how to proactively address them.
- Uncover the latest trends, data-driven insights, and provoking ways to evolve your business models and communities.
- Explore topics that matter including: COVID-19, new ways to create symbiotic partnerships, network virtualization, digital transformation and opportunities for the future.
- Learn today’s best practices for accounting, marketing, customer experience, technical evolution and innovation.
- Promote the successes of YOUR company so our collective voice will be heard by state decision makers.
- Capitalize on the expertise shared by prominent industry guests and vendor partners.
- Enjoy recreational activities designed to build trust and confidence across our member community.