TXConnect Membership Summit Shifts to a One Day Virtual Conference
Join us online all day Tuesday, August 18, 2020, starting at 8:15 AM, for TXConnect Virtual Membership Summit. This conference will be paired with new, ongoing monthly TXConnect Virtual Events providing continued education to registered attendees, and represents a renewed focus to TTA members and a recommitment to connecting rural Texas through a proactive partnership with you, the industry and the future of the telecommunications industry.
The TXConnect Virtual Membership Summit agenda will consist of a keynote address by Pro Football Hall of Fame member Randy White of the Dallas Cowboys, followed by an interactive discussion of new virtual mapping initiatives TTA is designing. After a brief break for lunch, we will then have a general membership meeting, which will include the presentation of our annual awards, Legislative and Regulatory discussions, and interaction on a variety of topics.
Attend the inaugural TXConnect Virtual Membership Summit to become more involved in the fresh new direction of the association, activities and long-term goals. Connect with the leaders in our community to foster true collaboration to continue after the summit.
TXConnect is for TTA members and non-members from all facets of our industry including accounting, marketing, customer experience, technical innovations and more.
- Discover the real-world issues facing rural Texas Communications Service Providers (CSPs), and learn how to proactively address them.
- Uncover the latest trends, data-driven insights and provoking ways to evolve your business models and communities.
- Explore topics that matter including: COVID-19, new ways to create symbiotic partnerships, network virtualization, digital transformation and opportunities for the future.
- Learn today’s best practices for accounting, marketing, customer experience, technical evolution and innovation.
- Promote the successes of YOUR company so our collective voice will be heard by state decision makers.
- Practice the hard and soft skills that will get you a seat at the table of influence.
- Soak-in the expertise shared by prominent industry guests and vendor partners.